Sharjah International Book Fair 29th Edition

My photo
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
ExpoCenter 7th - 17th November, 2012. Hours | Saturday - Thursday: 10a.m. - 10p.m.; Friday: 4p.m - 10p.m.

Tuesday 2 November 2010

A Few Photos from the Sharjah International Book Festival (Kid Stuff!) | Read Kutub KIDS #shjibf

The Kalimat booth before opening morning: Among the bestsellers are Fatima Sharafeddine's new YA novel, فاتن, her new CD, جوز و تين و توت أحمر , and أحمد الحلو .

Kalimat also had this cool new ipad version of الدجاج باق بيق: the book, read-alongs, games, and...watch the chicken lay an egg!

From the UAE-based Buzoor (also before opening): I loved these tissue-box animals! Also, it's where I finally picked up my copy of بيت للأرنب الصغير.

At Asala, of course, they were featuring their أفتش عن هواية. I picked up some other books; I will track them all down and list...maybe later today?

Dar al Hadayek, of course, proud of their award-winners. I picked up a number of books here, as well as some cool posters.

Bright Fingers! I loved these guys. We're already enjoying the literacy puzzles and stencil books.

All the Etisalat winners! Congratulations again to all!

The book bus...beautiful, although I didn't manage to get a peek inside. Parked just outside the Expo Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment